1. Provide targeted integration and employment support for highly educated immigrants.
2. Increase the support and opportunities for immigrant women to be employed in the fields they have been trained for.
3. Ensure that immigrants are involved in the planning and implementation of integration measures and projects.
4. Increase the opportunities for work try outs as part of integration.
5. Work try outs during language should be directly related to already acquired education, skills and interests.
6. Improve and increase the opportunities for feedback from the users of integration and employment services. Ensure that this feedback actually has an impact.
7. Ensure long term systemic thinking in projects and services for integration.
8. Welcome domestic and foreign migrants and support their integration. Ensure the availability of interpreting services.
Copyright © 2021 bilolatheresia.net